Why you may need it
- Do you know where and when your next failure will be?
- Are you reducing your business risks?
- What’s keeping you awake at night?
Critical asset failures affects more than just production. Depending on the severity, it could put your entire business at risk. From costly downtime to safety and environmental incidents, the resulting effects can be disastrous.
The benefits of doing
An asset criticality assessment is designed to:
- Rank and prioritise your organization’s assets
- Unmask operational risks
- Align with your risk appetite
- Provides a good night’s sleep
If your company has never done such an assessment, now may be the time for it. As your past performance is a poor indicator of your future outcomes.
The results of this analysis will help your maintenance and reliability teams to focus their efforts on where they are most needed.
How Crystalise can help you
Crystalise can help you understand and identify your asset’s critical vulnerabilities based on your business and stakeholder requirements. Our experts do this by applying an independent structured risk-based approach to assess your asset’s vulnerabilities.