Why you may need it
- Pressure containing equipment suffering from excessive corrosion?
- Do you suffer from multiple damage mechanisms?
- Are you inspecting too much or not enough?
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programs are used to determine the optimum inspection frequency for tanks, piping, pressure vessels, pressure relief devices etc. by understanding the consequence of failure brought about by such deterioration.
The benefits of doing
Embedded, effective RBI program will:
- Optimise your inspection regimes based on historical findings
- Assure regulatory bodies that you are controlling pressure containment risks
How Crystalise can help you
Crystalise assist in achieving your financial and reliability goals through RBI by assessing the risk of failure. We create sustainable plans for inspecting and repairing these assets to meet their risk requirements, without lowering performance.