Why you may need it
- High number of repeat incidents involving safety, quality, reliability or operational impacts?
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a problem solving process used to seek and identify the root causes of failure and ultimately prevent reoccurrence by implementing effective control or mitigation measures.
The benefits of doing
RCA methods are used to target high impact incidents that affect your organisation’s ability to maintain safe, reliable, cost effective operations.
Correctly used they can:
- Dramatically reduce recurrence of incidents
- Identify other potential vulnerabilities
- Enable impact reduction on your organisation
- Help engage your workforce in decision making
How Crystalise can help you
Crystalise can help you to develop, implement and facilitate RCA programs and investigations by utilising a broad range of professional knowledge spanning several years across multiple industry sectors.