Why you may need it
- Do you know where and when your future failures are likely to be?
- Will your performance reduce over time?
- What can you do now to ensure a safe and reliable operation in the future?
Major asset failures will affect more than just production. Depending on the severity, it could put your entire business at risk. From costly downtime to safety and environmental incidents, the resulting effects can be disastrous.
The benefits of doing
An asset criticality assessment is designed to:
- Rank and prioritise your assets
- Reveal operational risks
- Align with your corporate risk appetite
- Provides a good night’s sleep
If your company has never conducted such an assessment, now may be the time for it.
The results of this analysis will help your maintenance and reliability teams to focus their future efforts.
How Crystalise can help you
Crystalise can help you understand and identify your project’s critical vulnerabilities based on your business and stakeholder requirements. Our experts do this by applying an independent structured risk-based approach to assess, quantify and manage your vulnerabilities.