Why you may need it
- Is your current system adding any value to your asset management strategies?
- Does your maintenance system support your maintenance activities?
- Are you aware of and can you demonstrate your regulatory obligations?
- Do you know if you are doing the right maintenance on time?
- Do you need help optimising your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)?
The benefits of doing
A well structured, standardised CMMS will:
- Provide a means to effectively collect and manage your business intelligence data
- Enable informed decision making
- Provide a structured and auditable approach to executing and completing maintenance activities
- Enable visibility across the organisation of maintenance plans, activities and compliance
- Demonstrate that regulatory requirements are met
- Support a systematic approach to cost, time and resource management of maintenance activities
- Enable a flawless startup for new projects
A CMMS that is aligned with your organisation objectives and requirements is essential for the long-term sustainability and performance of your asset.
How Crystalise can help you
Our CMMS Support Specialists are proficient in several CMMS applications, including SAP, Maximo, JD Edwards, Oracle, Bassnet, Pronto and Ellipse. We work with your organisation to improve and support your CMMS to reflect your maintenance process.