Why you may need it
- How will you manage, monitor and measure your maintenance performance?
- Do you have a defined process for maintenance execution?
- Will your workforce be aware of their roles and responsibilities?
- What maintenance gates and controls will you have in place?
The benefits of doing
Efficient, effective maintenance workflow management will:
- Enable long-term and short-term planning
- Minimise operational disruptions
- Increase maintenance tool time
- Ensure the right work is completed in a timely manner
How Crystalise can help you
We develop your workflow management process by bringing extensive hands on experience from multiple industries across a range of disciplines.
We understand the importance of detailed maintenance planning to enable maintainers to successfully work the plan and execute the activities (plan the work, work the plan). This cannot be achieved without all relevant stakeholders being appropriately engaged. Establishing a controlled gated process with minimum defined requirements at each stage to obtain relevant approval and support from key stakeholders is paramount.
This provides a transparent approach with collective ownership of maintenance across your organisation.